My love of the English language has made me an avid reader, writer and grammar nerd, which led me to become an English teacher. My literary flair and penchant for exacting syntax will help you to produce high quality written English texts. As a proof-reader and editor, or through text creation, let me help your message be clear, concise and competent.
University of Cambridge
Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), 2013
Swiss Federation for Adult Learning
SVEB 1 Accredited Course Instructor, 2013
Simon Fraser University
Bachelor of Arts Degree – English Language and Sociology, 1997
20+ years of experience
- Teaching English to adults privately or in groups of 2-15 students at schools in Liechtenstein and Switzerland
- Teaching Business English in schools and firms throughout Liechtenstein
- Cambridge Exam instructor and invigilator for all levels
- Academic proofreading and editing
- Transcreation services (text creation and translation services)
- Native English speaker with experience and knowledge of the local culture, customs and language of Liechtenstein.
English Language Coaching & Consulting
FL 9494 Schaan
T: +41 78 692 8802
"communicate with confidence"